LameXP 4.14 Build 1902 Beta 5
Are you finding it difficult to use the audio files on a CD on other modern day devices because it does not support the format in which it is now? Do you want to convert all audio files into high quality MP3 format so that it can be played in all modern day devices? Well, when it comes to conversion of audio files from one format to the other, there is no better software to look forward to than LameXP
What Is LameXP?
LameXP is a very easy to use and simple graphic user interface that will help you in converting audio files in your favorite formats so that you can plug and play it on any devices you like. It is the best GUI for the Lame mp3 encoder that will help in enhancing the performance of LAME. It is designed in such a way that it supports the Windows XP style. This application is very easy to configure and you can also enjoy high quality conversions at great speeds without losing any quality. There is nothing complex about this application and it is designed to offer even novice users extreme comfort when they use it.
- All popular types of output audio formats like MP3, AC-3, FLAC, AAC, MP4, Opus, OGG, Vorbis and Wave Audio are supported.
- The input formats supported by LameXP are: MP1, MP2, MP3, Monkey’s Audio, AC-3, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, Avisynth, Musepack, ADPCM, Opus, WMA, WAV, TTA, Speex, etc.
- All the encoders and the decoders used by this application are inbuilt and hence you need not install any additional software at all.
- You can even run the LameXP application directly from the USB stick.
- It can perform batch processing and hence saves a lot of your time.
- It can process several audio files simultaneously and hence you can enjoy great speed and quality conversion.
- Supports post processing filters like tone adjustment, sample rate conversion, down mixing, normalization, etc.
- The user interface is very easy to use and is offered in multiple languages.
- Supports meta information that includes the cover artwork.
- Portable application.
All in all, LameXP is a very good application to have on your computer if you are a music enthusiast and love to listen to music in all kinds of formats. With batch conversion, simultaneous audio files conversion and no loss in quality while conversion, LameXP is the best to transform music from one format to the other.
Changes on the new version:
Upgraded build environment to Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 with Update-2
Fixed the location of temporary intermediate files for SoX-based audio effects
Fixed embedding of meta tags with OggEnc2 when reading directly from OGG/FLAC input file
Enabled the "built-in" resampler for QAAC encoder
The "Algorithm Quality" slider now also affects the QAAC encoder
Added "AVX" (Advanced Vector Extensions) to CPU feature detection code
Updated Opus encoder/decoder libraries to v1.1.2 and Opus-Tools to v0.1.9 (2016-01-12)
Updated LAME encoder to v3.100 Alpha-2 (2016-01-29), compiled with ICL 15.0 and MSVC 12.0
Updated MediaInfo to v0.7.82 (2016-01-27), compiled with ICL 15.0 and MSVC 12.0
Updated QAAC add-in to the to QAAC v2.58 (2016-01-05)
Updated FhgAacEnc add-in to "Case" edition (2015-10-24)
Updated ALAC decoder to refalac v1.58 (2016-01-05)
LameXP Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!
OS Support: Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Win10 x32, Win10 x64,
Hits: 795 visitors
Date added: 11 Sep 2015
Last Update: 11 Sep 2016